FOR YOUR COMMERCIAL BUILDING OR COUNTRY ESTATE TO HAVE ALL YEAR ROUND, EFFICIENT, TOTAL CLIMATE CONTROL WITH A CLEAR ENVIRONMENTAL CONSCIENCE LOOK NO FURTHER THAN THE VARIABLE REFRIGERANT FLOW (VRF) ALSO KNOWN AS THE VARIABLE REFRIGERANT VOLUME (VRV) SYSTEM.
VRF systems are extremely versatile. An independent outdoor unit capable of providing 45 Kilowatts (KW) of heating to 40 or more indoor units will require the outdoor floor space of only 1.5m x 1.5m. Now that’s what you call a tight fit!
Systems can be supplied as a ‘2 pipe’ or ‘3 pipe’ system. The ‘2 pipe’ performs as a large heat pump. The indoor units collectively operate in heating ‘or’ cooling. The system cannot heat and cool simultaneously. This is a cost effective option of climate control in areas which require a number of indoor units or a high heating or cooling requirement that are uninfluenced by the outside elements.
The ‘3 pipe system’ also known as a ‘Heat Recovery System’ does heat & cool simultaneously. It is the ultimate solution for spaces influenced by the outside elements & various factors within the building. A high rise building, for example, that is predominantly glazed & shaded on one side but exposed to the heat of the sun on the opposite side may require simultaneous heating & cooling throughout the day to combat the extremities thus maintaining a moderate temperature throughout.
Important benefits of a VRF System:
- The Fujitsu VRF Inverter Airstage model is capable of providing a Coefficient of Performance (COP) of 4.37 This means for every 1KW of electricity consumed you are on the receiving end of 4.37KW of heat! Now that makes the decision to heat or cool your building with this product a whole lot easier!
- Heating & cooling capacities range from 20KW to over 220KW by combining energy efficient space saving outdoor units.
- From wall mounted to floor console units to discreet ducted and ceiling cassette units. Plenty of choice to tailor your indoor unit requirements!
- Heat recovery ventilation fresh air systems can connect to various indoor units. These can operate from the same controls as the VRF taking building climate control efficiency to the next level!
- Indoor units can be controlled independently, have timer functions, group controlled or controlled from a Building Management System (BMS) creating various zoning within the building. By group controlling you effectively make the system tamper free from general staff. The system can be accessed remotely reducing overall costs for future servicing.
- Suitable for all commercial applications. For example, large school blocks, various office buildings, hotels, museums & country estates.
- As all Fantail staff are Fujitsu accredited installers we can offer a 3 year VRF warranty on all parts and labour. All other brands range from 1 - 3 years on certain parts.
All Heat pump installation work is provided with a guarantee and an Electrical Certificate of compliance which complies with the ‘latest’ New Zealand Regulations & Standard. Fantail Air-conditioning & Electrical Ltd ensures the highest standard of work across all Trades undertaken.
FOR EXPERT ADVICE WITH SELECTING THE RIGHT HEAT PUMPS FOR YOUR REQUIREMENTS CLICK HERE FOR A FREE QUOTE