THE MOST POPULAR CHOICE OF HEAT PUMP SELECTED FOR THE NEW ZEALAND HOME!
On average, Wall mounted heat pumps have the highest Coefficient of Performance ratings (COP) of all the Inverter split heat pump options. This is because on average they consume the least amount of power & provide the most amount of heat!
There is an extensive range of models, sizes and heating outputs to select from. Models can range from compact & slimline to self cleaning & motion sensing. Heating outputs can range from 3 Kilowatts to 10 Kilowatts.
Thinking about replacing that old lounge fire?
For instant, clean & efficient heat call today for a wall mounted heat pump!
Important benefits of a Wall Mounted Heat Pump:
- Up to 4 & a half times more efficient than a conventional electric heater. A high COP of 4.5 means for every 1 Kilowatt of power consumed you are on the receiving end of 4 and a half Kilowatts of heat! Now that’s efficient!
- Easy to install and out of the way.
- Healthy air filtration with some models even being able to carry out the task of cleaning themselves!
- Suitable for the bedroom, the lounge, the office or the classroom.
- Long warranty periods. As all Fantail staff are Fujitsu accredited installers we can offer a 6 year warranty on all parts & labour. All other brands range from 3 - 5 years.
- Fantail always has a Monthly Special for wall mounted heat pumps!
All Heat pump installation work is provided with a guarantee and an Electrical Certificate of compliance which complies with the ‘latest’ New Zealand Regulations & Standard. Fantail Air-conditioning & Electrical Ltd ensures the highest standard of work across all Trades undertaken.
FOR EXPERT ADVICE WITH SELECTING THE RIGHT HEAT PUMPS FOR YOUR REQUIREMENTS